You're able to add multiple chat screens, in multiple languages. This is useful if you've got a multilingual website, or if you want to use one Casengo account for multiple websites. How to add a custom template
1. Go to the Casengo Admin Settings > Channels
, and choose Chat > Configuration
2. Next to the template dropdown menu, click on Add Template
3. Choose the language/country in the dropdown and give your custom template a name. Hit Save
4. Choose your newly added language from the dropdown menu.
5. Add your custom template messages and hit save
at the bottom of the page.
6. Go to Appearance
and customise the chat widget in the exact way you want it to be.
7. Choose your new language template from the Language dropdown
menu, and your new script will be waiting for you at the bottom of the page. Copy this script
and paste it where you want it to be.
Your new custom language chat is now set up! Did you know you can set up your own FAQ?